A Note from Expat Docs – Document Verification

Expat Docs offers a free service to all of our customers – document verification. You can send use your document, free of charge, to support@expatdocs.com and we will verify that the relevant government agencies will accept the document for the purposes of attestation for use in the UAE. This can all be done over email, prior to you instructing us for attestation services. At Expat Docs we are interested in providing professional, fast & secure services, and we promise to respond promptly.

Since there are so many scenarios in regards to document types, issuing authorities, university accreditation, marriage license/certificate types, etc etc, it’s impossible for use to cover all of these scenarios on our website. At times the process will vary slightly depending on the type of document or issuing authority – for example, at times it may require an additional certification step with a solicitor or notary public prior to beginning the usual process.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are experts in this field and will find the answer for you much quicker than most people will be able to find in online research.

Best regards,

Expat Docs Support Team


Office 508, The Fairmont Dubai

Sheikh Zayed Road

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Phone: +971 4 311 6749
Fax: +971 4 332 8810
Email: support@expatdocs.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/expatdocs

Website: www.expatdocs.com


  1. Desiree Marshall says:

    I found your site on technorati and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    • Torran says:

      Dear sirs, Please can you help, i am married to my briitsh husband who is a briitsh citizen and have lived in the uk for 15yrs, recently i applied for a visa for spain to visit famiy, but my visa was refused because my marriage certificate was a religious document and not legal in their eyes. I need to get this attested before i can reapply for my visa. We were married in india 15 yrs ago and this document was issued in india. I need this urgently, if you could help i would be grateful and what would be the procedure and cost to get this attested? I await your reply ,many thanks


Leave a Reply to Torran Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>